Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Getting started

OK, so here it is, my ideas, random thoughts and other miscellaneous information about me and my life since I have moved into the country or Little Hocking Ohio. I have some friends whom have blogs and they seem to love it, I actually think it may act as some sort of therapy, I guess we will see.

So first things first, about me, ehh
I am 35yrs old, in retail management at a fabric store which shall remain nameless, I have a partner of almost 7 years (JESUS CHRIST 7 YEARS) whom I love with everything in my soul. I was born in Sylvania Ohio and graduated from high school in West Virginia and then moved to Charlotte North Carolina with my best friend, after a turn of unfortunate events life brought me back to WV for some mental recuperation and much needed family time. I am trying my hardest at making it here (I am very much a "city guy" ) and most of the things I enjoy are not located anywhere near me now.So with the help of some great friends and family I am trying to grow and be an adult and less impulsive and all the things they say you should be when you " grow up",  This is my story so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment